Tuesday 12 February 2019

☄️Today at school😱....

This morning lots of people were standing around caution tape. Turns out there was a meteorite that was steaming with gas and had brought dirt and pebbles with it. OR WAS IT? Actually it was just a mound of dirt covered in pebbles with a giant rock on top of it. The gas was actually dried ice inside the rock. I must say, it looked pretty convincing at first sight but the more you looked at it the more fake it looked. There was a worm in the dirt and I saw a ant crawling on the rock. The reason why the teachers did this is because the school theme is "The sky's the limit!" Also because we were going to learn about space and they thought the meteorite would boost everyone's imagination.
Real or fake?
 
Everybody was shocked at the scene.

What a mess!

2 comments:

  1. KIA ORA Lillia Charli here im in room 24.
    I really liked your piece of work. Thanks for sharing your work. You should check out my blog (here is the URL / LINK - http://odscharliw.blogspot.com/
    blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava,my name is Bella and im from room 24.I really liked your blog about the meteor because just looking a the photos I can tell that you tried your best.Thanks for sharing you learning.Have you tried making a video. you should check out my blog.

    (http://odsisabellap.blogspot.com/)

    Blogging out,Bella

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.