Friday 15 November 2019

Japan Movie

This is me, Alodia and Zoe's movie. Hopefully you enjoy it.

P.S: There are lots of bits where we get green screened (oof) which looks really creepy, and also sometimes you can see outside of the green screen which also looks creepy. I also realized that I didn't put our winning film for "Everyday Heroes" on our blog and this one is actually a lot worse that our other film so PLEASE DON'T CRITICIZE TOO HARD ON THE QUALITY OF OUR FILM BECAUSE WE HAVE MADE BETTER FILMS.   
Please leave a positive comment :)








1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Helen and I'm from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about Japan film. I also liked the way you put the background Of the things that you're talking about. Thank you for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog.
    Blog you later,
    by Helen

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.