Thursday 1 August 2019

Film Festival 2019

Today we went to The Civic to go to the international film festival. You watch lots of short films and they were all very good. Here are my top three:

Kuap
Image result for kuap nils hedinger
I liked this one because the animation are really cute and the story is just great.

Workout








I liked this one because it is funny and it is also music.


Sloth














This one is cool because in the end the bird is very kind and helps his friend.

Please leave a positive comment :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lillia, my name is Ivan and I'm from Room 23. My favorites are Kuap and Sloth too. I like Kuap because he/she never got to grow into a frog for some reason but she/he got to grow into a huge frog. I also like Sloth because the sloth was very slow and unlucky so the bird had to do some hard problem solving. Maybe you should check out my blog: https://odsziw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.