Friday 26 July 2019

My Hero

Image result for sir david attenborough

My Hero
A person who is my hero is Sir David Attenborough.
This person is my hero because he is trying to save wildlife.
Two words that describe this person are humble and extraordinary.
One thing this person does that I admire is saving the animal world.
One way I can be more like my hero is by learning more about endangered animals and researching on how to save them.

Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic.
In the Summer I always see bees drowning in the water so I always put them back on dry land.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lilia my name is Zudais from rm 7 and i really like your post about your hero my hero is Cristiano Ronaldo he is a inpiration to me hes the one who made me like soccer and more blog you later by Zudais :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.