Monday 20 May 2019

Stardome Trip

On Friday we went to Stardome with Room 7 and 18. I learnt that Apollo 11 was the first ship to land on the moon. I really liked being in the dome and looking at all of the constellations and having a closer look at the planets. It was also fun when the teachers put us in teams and each team got a tablet. Then you had to answer the questions on the tablet (the answers are all around Stardome).  We were team Mercury :D . I definitely recommend Stardome to all ages who are interested in the Solar System.
Please leave a positive comment :) 









1 comment:

  1. Hola Lillia, Its Ileana from room 24. I really liked your blog post about the stardome trip. I think if i had not been there before I would find this very helpful because it was very informative.

    Blog you later
    Ileana ;D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.