Thursday 13 December 2018

Last post

Hey everyone, this is going to be my last blog post for 2018😿 
Hugging Face on Apple iOS 12.1Smiling Face With 3 Hearts on Apple iOS 12.1I have enjoyed lots of things at school like camp, using Chromebooks and having fun. Thank you to all the teachers that have taught me loads and Fairy Judy and Foram for inspiring me. 

Winking Face With Tongue on Apple iOS 12.1Have a great rest of the year and a Merry Christmas.
Face Blowing a Kiss on Apple iOS 12.1
Christmas Tree on Apple iOS 12.1Unicorn Face on Apple iOS 12.1

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Lita I am from room 23 I like your sea bird post
    check out RM 23 class blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora this is Keane from RM 22 Owairaka District Primary School.
    Did you enjoy that year
    I enjoyed doing those thing + more hope you have a good year in 2019.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.